Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who Makes My Day....


I love these pictures of my family. The one where nobody is looking is probably my favorite. This explains my family so much, looking at it makes me miss them. Nobody is ever listening, Pamella is always bossing them around. My Aunt is laughing am making fun of EVERYONE. My Uncle just tries to go with the flow and watch the game with the guys. My Grandpa just waits for it to be over, but follows directions pretty well. And my Grandma.... getting my GMAx5 to do something she doesn't want is impossible, but most of the time her and Pam are on the side argument so we end up doing everything they say. My dad is quick with my Aunt and keep up with her, but would rather be watching T.V. My mom laughs and yells at her kids... Rocky is stubborn but ends up getting beaten by Pam so he does things. The girls: Taylor and Tatum are too cute. They are so old and both have ATTITUDE, but really good posers and try to go with the flow. Me, I see everything, and love it. I love that Pam gets so frustrated about Rocky not smiling. I love that Rocky tries really hard not to smile. I love that my dad and aunt act like they are still little children when they are together. I love that the girls are "the girls". I love that they wear make-up now and talk about boys. I love it that it worries us ALL about how old they are getting. I love it that we are all still close. I love that I can always complain to my mom and she tells me to be patient and just do what they say. I love that my Grandma gives the best hugs and kisses. I love that my Grandpa smiles just to please Pam. I love my uncle says the quiet quick remarks, while no one is listening.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

these pictures are priceless! your family is adorable.

LOVE IT!