Friday, November 21, 2008

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

My friends FINALLY came! Opening the door, my heart was pounding! I wanted it to be them... AND then they were here! They both screamed when I opened the door and I didn't know who to hug first! So it ended up being a big Group Hug! Awww, having them at my apartment is a little weird, but in the BEST possible way. Alyssa is currently making cookies while Taylor is working hard at a puzzle we got at WallyWorld. Ashli is writing Elder, surprised? Yeah me neither! And I am, as always, blogging about my day. Aw, what a beautiful night it is turning out to be.

I will post more of our adventur(alyssa's added... "ijhyhgfvghg")es later this weekend.

1 comment:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

I am glad Alyssa made those cookies. They were scrumptious.