Friday, November 7, 2008

HEY! Lets live together?


I have some new qualifications for my new roommate....
(Ashli just informed me she will be leaving me super soon)
((oh, p.s. this list I have created came from just living with Ash for about 3 months))

1. She has to be weaker than me. Ashli taps my arm and it hurts for days. And I can never punch the girl because, if I didn't break my hand, she would totally kill me.
2. She has to be shorter than me. There is this REALLY tall girl that goes here and I was telling Ash one day, "She must be, like, 5'9." Ashli laughed and said "I am 5'9." Holy cow, I am so short to EVERYONE! So if we ever are in the woods and a bear was chasing us, Ashli could totally out run me without even trying.
3. I need a roommate that is less productive than me. Ashli comes home from class, to find me under my covers and reads from "How To Be Totally Miserable." Somehow she finds a way to relate every page of the book to my life.
4. She has to have a GOOD cell phone provider. I know she thinks it my phone, but sending the same text OVER and OVER again a million times, makes me want to hurt her, but I can't (see above.)
5. I need a roommate that isn't better at blogging. Ash just made a "bomb.com" page and I don't like it. We also now have a strict "computer talk" relationship. Pretty much, blogs are ruining our lives.

those are the big ones right now. keep checking though. i have no doubt by the end of this day i will have plenty more to add.

1 comment:

ashliteeps said...

i must say... that is some pretty good stuff right there.

It's ok, just keep goin to wellness and you'll be buff in no time! as for the height thing well... you're stuck, sorry.

p.s. you taught me everything i know about blogging :)

P.S.S. AVOID THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL!!