Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Miserable People.


I brought this book back to school with me. Ashli is reading it now, and she keeps looking at me and then reads me a page from the book. Apparently I am very good at being Miserable. If you don't have this book, I strongly suggest you get it. It really funny, but kinda teaches a lesson too.

The quotes aren't that bad either.

Ashli is quite addicted.


So all the cars have "No Obama" written on the back window, including mine. I think its funny.

Its amazing how this election is so important to me. Its like suddenly politics matter to me and I want to have a say. I am not sure if everyone feels this way for every election and I am just now catching up, or if this election is just special.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

AHHHHH! your french songs!
so so cute.
Can we watch that movie when I come to visit?
love.