Saturday, November 15, 2008

Attention Citzens!

Our beloved Francesco is in critical condition after last nights attack. Authorities say that Francesco was a victim in what can only be described as a hate crime. Witnesses say suspect Ashli Noel Teeples was seen arguing with Francesco before the incident. Teeples has not released a statement about her involvement. No word on the extent of injuries, but we are told that he will make a full recovery. Family of Francesco is asking we keep him in our prayers and urges anyone with further information to come forward.
Before

After
On a lighter note:
I am not going to tell lots about my day, but I will show you a pretty good part:

3 comments:

Taylor said...

"you're not taking a picture of me right now" -your mother.
ahaha I love her. and you my friend are the spitting image of her :) and yes, that is a compliment.

sophie is too cute.

poor Francesco :(

♥ T

Taylor said...

please take the Jonas brothers OFF your blog. Take Joe-Shmoe broke T. Swift's ♥ and that makes me sad and angry. boycott jonas bros

ashliteeps said...

You want a statement... here it is:

Francesco wouldn't quit staring at me. And he wouldn't shut up. He told me it was MY fault you left like EVERY WEEKEND. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to shut him up.