Monday, November 3, 2008

Everything and More!

So.. I recently have ALL pictures because Pam finally fixed her computer and gave them to me... So for the next month... I should be posting a lot of them. check out Pam's Blog too.
First:

Remember this GIRL!
Nicole and I go way back. We lived a block away from each other when we were little. Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade we were in the same class. We dressed like each other, went with the other on family vacations. We were inseparable! People would ask if we were sisters. Her brother and my sister were the same age, and they ALWAYS competed for the best grade. Every memory I have with friends until around freshman year, this girl was the center of it. We would get in SO much trouble together. When I moved to Taylor in 1st grade, I would call her everyday. We use to have spelling wars, whoever could spell the others name the fastest won. We would sleep outside in a tent in the middle of December, argue that the other loved Kirk, kiss the boys on dares, sneak out of the house, attend family funerals, have sweet birthday parties, watch Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, make music videos, had week long sleep overs, eat candy until we were sick, laughed until we couldn't breathe. Nicole is family, my family knows her as well as anyone else. She talks a MILE a minute and is always telling STORIES! Everyone loves Nicole. During 8Th grade we realized we would be going to DIFFERENT high schools and our schools friends would all be going different ways. Nicole had this amazing idea how if we failed 8Th grade she would get her licenses our freshman year and she would pick me up so we could go to the same school. (we are smart enough that NEITHER one of us could fail.) We grew apart during our high school years, our lives were so different. But this summer we saw each other again, and it was just like old times. With such a great friend like Nicole, it doesn't matter how far away we are from each other or how long we stay apart, we pick up right were we left off. Knowing her now, I am in awe of all of her accomplishments. She is an amazing person that has come so far in her life and I am so lucky and grateful to have this girl in my life. Its a never-ending laugh when Nicole is around. Everyone just waits, and she never disappoints! Aw, how I love her.

No comments: