Sunday, November 9, 2008

Procrastination

Has anyone hear of the website "DearElder.com"? I haven't until my recently my sister, the missionary, entered the MTC. I just wrote a letter on there and sent it her way (or so it told me) but the website seemed a little shady to me. Tell me your thoughts? (I am going to mail the same letter as well, just to ensure it arrives to her)

Today has been one of those days. The day when everything hasn't gone my way. Everything is wrong, and yet, I know that it will get better. I was just on Ashli's blog, and she has this quote: "Tough times never last, but tough people do." I like that a lot. It seems that when I learn lessons I have to learn the hard way, every time. That maybe exaggerating, but it feels like nothing ever is just easy. Most the time that really bugs be, but today was one of those days. Sundays reminds me about how special I am, and to be grateful for challenges. I am glad that things aren't easy for me, because I know myself, and I know I learn better when I realize that its not all up to me. That sometimes I need to ask for help. Its just been one of those days.

Francesco and I have had some lovely times lately talking about this. Do you know Francesco? He is one of my very best friends. He stays with me every night, and sometimes talks to Ashli when I am mad at her. He is such a awesome friend, that always gives me comfort. Here let me give you a photo, ladies prepare yourself, he is quite a catch:



Jealous that he is all mine? Yeah I would be too. We connect on a deeper level, most people don't understand. He is the one Francesco I can always count on.


That's all I have for now. Goodnight.

We are sending our kisses!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

this is how I feel.
the end.
ohh dr.frog.
:]
hhhhhh. (I decided that is how you spell the sound a sigh makes.)

Carol said...

Hi Brittany! I miss your smiling face! The Dear Elder site is awesome...I sent Jim several letters using it...they receive a typed letter...I think it may take a couple days longer but that's ok! Love ya Sis Stork