Wednesday, November 19, 2008

life.

I wrote this on 10/14/08. I makes me laugh because most of all of it is still true. Actually its all still true:


It's possible to be frustrated with yourself to the point were you want to leave, but your self always follows and that is even more maddening. I have made a list, of the things that go on throughout my day, maybe your day too. Just thoughts I have, or easy common sense.

Things I have observed:
- It is possible to be addicted to blogging.
- A three year old can make a better point than you.
- My cell phone is completely useless these days.
- Pink is more than a color, its a statement.
- Its going to be a long time before reproducing sounds fun.
- No matter how long you wait, homework will not do itself.
- Having no direction is my current direction.
- Turbo is my new best friend.
- Time management is a gift.
- Freshman disease might be contagious.
- Willing something to happen never works.
- If I had a super power, I would have stretchy arms.
- My phone now stays on silent.
- The synonym for redundant is life.
- Family isn't just the people that have the same DNA.
- Some music sounds like its for me. Just me.
- I would rather have 1 good talk than 100 nothing talks.
- If you haven't laid in the grass on a chilly night and looked at the stars, what have you been doing?

2 comments:

Taylor said...

AHAHA!!!! I LOVE IT
you're brilliant
muah!

Alyssa said...

HAHAHAAA.
my favorite part "Its going to be a long time before reproducing sounds fun." I laughed and not just in my head OUT LOUD.
but in all seriousness this is awesome.
love.