Monday, November 17, 2008

thats the way the cookie crumbles

Consequences aren't always apparent until late in the game.
Second grade logic, yet life fact.

I bought Hanukkah stamps today and sent a MILLION letters! I love letters. Today in my very own mail box there was a letter from my dear Sister Black. She reads my letters out loud and their district laughs. Whether its at me, or with me... that's debatable.

I realized that I have about 5 billion embarrassing stories. Today I added to the list. These stories are not for my enjoyment, I am truly embarrassed. When things like this happen, I stress about seeing the people again. People must think I am insane here. Actually, I get irritated with myself, why can't I just act normal? Why do I have to be weird? I try so hard, and I think that is my problem. I over think about things. After relaying my latest "I am so embarrassed I could die" story to Ashli laughed and said, I wish I could have seen that! Typical.

My tall old roommate turned 20 today!
Happy Birthday ASH!


Ashli's parents came and took us out to Casa's! It was fun. Her dad works at the Plant with my Uncle, very cool. I have heard SO much about Ashli's parents since the last time I saw them, and I feel like I already really knew them! I was so glad I got to see them, and Ash is SO extremely like them, it was fun to watch.

Hope you have the best day and year EVER Ashli!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

wait I feel left out what is the story that you are so embarassed for?

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

where's the embarrassing story?

brittany said...

I wish I could tell the embarrassing story, but I think it might actually be MORE embarrassing than the actual event. Ugh, not good. Sorry. Plus I told Ashli and she laughed at me.. ouch.