Sunday, November 16, 2008

Criss-Cross & Poke-A-Dots


Sometimes mixing things up, is just the change you need.

Although it may SEEM like I come home EVERY weekend, (my mom reminds me always to return home at my earliest convenience), I come home every TWO weeks. Big difference!

Friday night I came home to the two cutest munchkins.
Sophie can light up a room with just taking a few steps. When she finally makes it to her destination, everyone cheers and there is celebration. This routine never gets old.

Chloe is extremely smart, some would argue a little to much for her own good. She is not your average two year old. She can "work the system". Friday night, after baths I was suppose to get Chloe changed, while my mom helped Sophie. Chloe told us all, several times, she doesn't like clothes anymore. When I tried giving her the t-shirt, she demanded that I wear it. Most the time I would just struggle with her and make her wear it. But it seems I have a soft spot for little red heads with attitude. So, I did what she said, I put it on.

I don't think of myself EXTREMELY large, but I have come to the conclusion, 5T is to small. Chloe was perfectly fine with me wearing it, but with a little talking, she put it on.

After my recent fiasco with shake-and-bake with ribs, my mom and I went shopping for FOOD! We bought way to much at Sam's Club. Seriously... how am I going to fit it all in my apartment?... But then I remember I have VISITORS next weekend. And I worry I don't have enough.

This weekend was me being surrounded with family. It was just me and my mom at the house. The boys were off hunting. Its NEVER just me and my mom... So it was nice just to not rush and see each other.

But as always, I can't wait to get back to my Thatcher bed and check on my little Francesco, and Ashli too, I guess.

No comments: