Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a day late post...

How do you spend your Monday nights?
I like to hangout with the cool kids on the block! We had a little party for our Ashli. Our 20 year old birthday girl. Was a lot of fun. Our group is basically the bomb.com. I know I was the biggest "anti-FHE" person, but I LOVE it now. I love my group, and I love that we do cool things like, I don't know, have parties for Ashli? Anyways... it was a lot fun and we almost set off the fire alarm. Haha, so the house is wired to the fire station and I bought these crazy candles that you blow out, and they SMOKE a lot, then light back up, and SMOKE a lot. It was so extremely funny. I wish I could up load this video. Tyrel... upon seeing the need for the candles to go out for reals, he licked he fingers and took the FLAMING candles out like that. It was very... dumb and looked liked it hurt. But apparently its the cool think to do, cause everyone did it. You can see the smoke in the pictures.









And for my friends that don't know the FHE term: Family Home Evening, it is a thing you do every Monday night. You normally have a lesson and then an activity.

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Brit...glad you added these names to the side of Pam's blog...so convenient. At least for me, maybe not for you because you might just takes Pams place in listening to all my stories and such. What do you think about that? I just left a few random comments on Pam's blog...what the heck? I didn't get her email this week...is she already writing me off since I didn't respond to her first email? I don't know how! Help me out here Brit, I am clueless about all this missionary stuff! Send me an email...weavercollection@yahoo.com

I love your blog...especially the picture at the top, so cute!

Love,
Steph