Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yeah, she is just that good.

Today I dedicate my post to Taylor Webb.


Words can't explain how much I love this girl. (But I will try) She is another sister to me. She is my family and the closest friend I have. There is nothing that this girl doesn't know. She actually knows me better than myself sometimes.
In school, we balance each other out. Taylor is the smartest girl I know. She studies like a bazillion hours a day. I am the one that comes home and throws my books out of sight ready for fun. She comes home, eats maybe has a 30min downtime period and then starts studying. I am telling you, that's not normal. Her parents never have to tell her to get her work done. She isn't one of those kids that's has to be watched to make sure they are doing the right things. She is just an honest, dedicated person.
In sports, she would kill me. I hated playing soccer with her. She is so fast, elbowy, and determined that she always got her way. She is an amazing aggressive player. It was so fun watching her. INTENSE! Cross country was her sport. She is good at running, hands down. You tell the girl to start running, and she will run her little heart out. (I have never understood this) But she also always watched out for the other girls. She was captain for like ever, and always helped everyone out, wanting them to have as much fun as she did.
In life, she has a plan. Over the summer Taylor had this like 6 year plan all mapped out with classes and schedules, and asked what I was taking. I was going to college? Wasn't that enough? But through her example I have made decisions and had to think about my own plans.
Basically she is the yin to my yang. One of my favorite times with Taylor was over the summer. She had a birthday, but we couldn't have the party until like 2 weeks after the days. So I knew I couldn't talk to her cause I would totally spill, I am a very BAD secret keeper with Taylor. (especially when it was such a cool awesome secret) So I didn't talk to her for like two weeks, didn't see her on her birthday, nothing. So basically she was really mad at me. So angry, it kinda took her awhile to forgive me, but I mean, the party was way cool so she had to. So I was probably more excited for her than anyone. All of our closest friends where there and we decorated her house and I made this huge pinata. Then FINALLY she walks in all stunned! And I love how we both cried.

We both are so connected its insane. My family calls me more to talk about Taylor than me. Best Friend doesn't cover our relationship. Its more deep than that. I love her so much. When people from high school ask if we still talk, its hard not to laugh. Of course we still talk!

Today Taylor had her National Cross Country meet in South Carolina. Which, can I please point out the fact that that is extremely COOL! So, pretty much I have the coolest "person" in the world. If you don't know what that means, look up second season of Grey's Anatomy.

Hope you have a good time on the east coast Taylor! I can't wait for our sleepover!
LOve!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

all I can say is THANK YOU and that I love you s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you made me cry a lil

T