Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Epic Fail....


Where is the sun and heat?

I wrote a post earlier today in one of my classes. It was titled "SUMMER IS HERE!" But then I walked outside to find that although I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt and flip-flops, the wind was blowing and I was freezing.

I called my mom this morning. The following was how our conversation went:

I was mid-sentence, she said "Oh it is April Fools. Oh.... I have to plan a joke."
"Mom! Are you listening?"
"I have to go."
"Mom can you plea--"
"Bye. Call you later."
"Wait! I am not don-"
Click.

Then I can home to see that the water level in the canal was almost gone. So sad. Where does all this water go?

Alyssa texted Meigen and told her that she and Kasey were engaged.

EPIC FAIL.

Meigen just laughed.

This day really is a joke.

3 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

I don't know why, but I (along with everyone else) am so attached to the chocolate river. I was so sad when the water level started dropping.

Alyssa said...

this post makes me so sad.
and meigen always laughs at me.
epic fail for sure.
love.

brittany said...

The chocolate river!!! I love that! I am going to start calling it that. That makes me so happy!! ;]