Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sleep.

Is good.




(I was just going to post that. It seemed good enough but I then thought I would share more.)

Did you know that you burn more calories sleeping than watching t.v.? Yup. So when I dose off, I don't feel so bad. Do you know when you cry a lot and your eyes sting a bit and you just want to sleep? That is how I feel right now. Although I have not been crying. This is interesting. And yet I have no idea what it means.

Today Ashli and I both looked very beachy/summery. I liked it.


I think I am tired. Because this blog doesn't really make sense to me. Looks like I am RAMBLING. oh oh oh!!!

So. TOMS. :


I went and searched them today. And WOW! So many places sell TOMS. And if you are worried about buying them from another website and not having it be oneforone. DON'T! As soon as a TOMS shoe is sold another one is created for a child in need. I sent out a little email to my father explaining my need of more TOMS in my life. ;]. I also sent him the direct link to where they could be purchased. This worked well for me at Christmas... I wonder how effective it will be this time. Muah ha ha ha.

OH and smart water. I have got to say. AJ introduced me to this GREAT product.
"spring water is for swimming. smart water is for drinking"
I am going crazy. This is my plans for the rest of the month. I hope no creeper stocker is reading this. Oh well....
10.
Leave at 3! (AGAIN GOING HOME. That drive is beginning to be my BEST friend)
Go to the Easter Pageant at 5.
SLEEP.
11.
Shop.
Play Easter Bunny.
13.
Easter!
Grandpa's B-day party.
Sarah's Baptism.
14.
Drive to school.
Yuck.
17.
DRIVE HOME.
Meet up with AJ.
Drive to Mexico.
18.
In Mexico.
Party like a rockstar (basically my life)
19.
Goodbyes
Drive to P-town
20.
Drive to school
26.
Graduate from Institute.
FAMILY IN THATCHER!

OK. well those are dates for April. Everything I am looking forward to.

2 weeks later it is just a party in P-town. I will be HOME!

(Sometimes my mom reads my blog and calls and asks "Are you on drugs? I can't follow this at all." I am not on drugs. I am on "I want school to be OVER." and making up for all the sleep I don't get on the weekends. It seriously takes me a week to get caught up. Then I go home and have to start the process all over again.)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

cute picture.
you're a crazy person.
you forgot the 12th.
Easter is on the 12th.
And I can get back on FACEBOOK after that.
MEXICO!
WHOO.
TOMS! WHOO!
I want school to be over too.
this is random just like your blog.
love.