Thursday, April 30, 2009

enchilada night.

Today Ashli made enchilada's! Yummm! This is my FAVORITE night! I love when she cooks period.

But her enchiladas are so scrumdilicious. Really.

And my new favorite past time is shooting ants with my squirt gun. They crawl up our walls our side and then you spray them and, BAM! Gone faster than they were running.

Good news, our AC is working again. We went a day and a half without it. It was HoT hOt HoT in our apartment.

For the past two days I have only been wearing my bathing suit. And I plan to continue this, at least till the river next Friday.

Pictures? My camera is muerta. So no pictures. Although... I have been back to the Beauty School, so, when you see a picture I will be maybe a bit different.

One more day of class, girls night and 3 days of finals and I am FINISHED!!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

this post makes me happy about life:]
I want to tan!
I am excited to live with you guys!
love.