Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gym. Nastyies?

Gabe's Regional Gymnastic Meet.


Gabe had his regional meet on Saturday at Rawhide. It was A-MAZ-ING. Taylor took Michelle and I. It was a party the entire time. Gabe is wow! It was so much fun seeing them. I thought everyone there was 16. But some where so short! I asked Taylor and she just laughed. Then a little boy walked by and she said, "Yup Brittany. That kid just got his licences. He drove here." I was laughing so hard. Apparently it was 10 to 18. I got mixed up because we paid for 16&up. But whatever. As the night progressed, Michelle and Taylor asked me NOT to put anymore blond in my hair. Taylor suggested that black might offset it. What-EVER! Gabe was so funny. And after we went to Crackle Barrel to eat. So much fun. Gabe and I would both have a Walrus for a pet. So cool. I don't understand why he does not have a girl!

Three Events! Three Medals!





Side note on the video's:
Basically I wanted to capture him during his event. But I always started like a minute to soon. So you might want to skip to where he actually begins. It is right after he raises his arm in each video. enjoy.

P Bars. Basically he is EXTREMELY muscular.


High Bar. OMG. I am so impressed.


He won 1st place in vault. In every single meet.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hHAHAHAHA.
you guys are so funny.
and gabe is a beast.
hahah.
love.