Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goodness...


I love this picture. And Francesco.

I was suppose to watch a hour long video for History. It was on the Nazi Concentration Camps. This was on the homework hand out:
I need to warn you that this material is DISTURBING, but it must be seen
in order to truly understand the Holocaust.
Well, I decided that this WASN'T something I needed to see. I know that there are bad things out in the world. But that doesn't mean I have to fill my mind and life with them. So I was suppose to view this video and write 2 pages on my feelings. So just before I came to class I wrote down feelings I MIGHT have had, had I watched the video.
I am feeling pretty confident about my paper too.

On a happier note, I decided what my major will be and, more or less, my career. It took me 20 minutes to tell Ashli about it last night. For some reason I have a fear of someone not believing that it is achievable. But, it happens to be the only thing that makes me excited, as far as job's and work are involved.

So, maybe I will tell you soon... But first let me do my research... I can say this this summer (July 11th more specifically) made my decision complete. Thanks girls!

22 more days till summer. 2 days until Mexico.

No comments: