Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunflowers

Yes, it is official.....



SUNFLOWER SEASON IS HERE!!!

I am so excited! Everyone plant your sunflowers now. He he. So last weekend I found a MILLION giant sunflower seeds at me house and I was so excited to plant them in the flower bed. But my mother told me I had to wait and plant them somewhere else because the way that she water those plants isn't the way you should water seeds.... blah blah blah. So while she was doing something, I snuck out side and planted 3 seeds. I AM SO EXCITED! Haha. What a shock she will get when they start growing. I only hope she doesn't think they are weeds and pull them out. Anyways. However you have to get the job done, PLANT YOUR SUNFLOWERS.
I cannot think of a more beautiful flower in the whole wide world.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love sunflowers.
and that we have the same top two favorite flowers. and no third favorite.
mmm sunflowers.