Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunset to Sunrise.

Girls night.

(I made PINK mandatory.)
SO much fun.

This was Alyssa's idea. To have a night with no boys allowed. But of course, that is who we talked about. We had R&R pizza, virgin drinks, pizookie (sp), and LOTS of talking, reading, games and movies!

Towards the end I had a monster. That kept me up till past 5AM. I now have still only had about a little less than 5 hours of sleep. We watched Glass House and Red Eye as our last two movies. Needless to say I jumped in Ashli's bed when it was over (she went to sleep around 11) and told her all the scary things that happened. I reached the blood curling scream on both movies, I am pretty sure Rachel was going to kill me.

Oh my goodness. So much fun.

"If you don't put your phone down and pick a movie I will break it in half." - Rachel 3:30AM

"Is it ok if I go outside and just say bye to Josh?" - Ashli 8:45PM

"That's what she said." (everyone, ALL the time.)

"Just don't close your eyes!" - Meigen 10:30ish PM

"I don't want to know! Don't tell me." - Brittany. 6:45PM

"Listerine is really bad for you." - Alyssa 5:30AM

"I just had to remember to count. Then after 5 I would just talk a lot." - Carly (Holly) 9:45PM

"Yeah, she is going to be the only one that lives." - Ashley 1:30AM

It started with the sun going down, and ended with light shinning through the windows. What a great way to end a first year of school.


"No Boys Allowed!"


4 large pizza's for 7 girls.


Me, Meigen, Alyssa


Hailey, Rachel


Carly (Holly), Ashli


"I'll kill you."


I am in a deep conversation about??? I forget.


Meigen.


Making the drinks.


Oh our little island.


House Bunny time.


Cosmo?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

B! You and are SO TAN and blonde, I love it!!
This is cute!

Georgeanne said...

mmm pizookies are bomb