Monday, May 11, 2009

Saturday Night Life.

OK. Due to the rush of activities, I haven't been the best blogger. I have so much to say. Lets start off with Saturday Night. Rocky FINALLY left for prom and I went over to AJ's house for her birthday dinner. Her family was all there joined by the fab 5. (AJ, Me, Tay, Rach, and Meg)....OH and Molly and Kasey. I arrived late so I missed the eating, but not to worry. Her mom supplied me with enough food for a week. We sat outside and talked, had the birthday cake and, my favorite part, AJ's Grandpa sang to us. SO much fun. Her grandpa and grandma are SO cute. He sang all different songs. Song for the little kids, duets with his wife, songs from Johnny Cash, sing-along songs and recent country. I LOVED IT! After we went in Alyssa's room and chatted a bit. It is so nice to be home for the summer and just be able to hang. ;]

Happy Birthday Alyssa!










2 comments:

Georgeanne said...

ew ewwww ew ew ew. kasey's hair.

Alyssa said...

B. Could you have posted gross-er pictures of me? I think not.
aside from that good post.