Sunday, May 17, 2009

I nEeD aN eAgLe'S nEsT?

I have a HUGE blister on my foot

from running people down at church.


Rocky's Eagle Court of Honor is Tuesday. I have never been to a Court of Honor it was never on my radar. Well, until now.

I need an Eagle's Nest. Everyone is telling me that. I have to call and get the "Eagle's Nest" together. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I am thinking wild kingdom? Do I call the discovery channel for an eagle? Do I need leaves, sticks stones? I make a huge nest?

I started spouting out these questions in front of the boys, Bishop and my dad. Jordan Villarreal was quick to say, "Yes Brittany! Now! Go and start getting leaves! You have to make a nest!!"

Getting a projector, hardest mission of my life. Running down the men in our ward, exhausting. Having Rocky and my dad return after asking a person a question, impossible.

Tuesday May 19th at 7:15 p.m.

214 W GROVERS PHOENIX , AZ 85023

Everyone is invited. And hey, you might actually see a Eagle and me make a huge nest.

Now, I have a pile of papers the look through. It seems you have to research these sorts of things.

Oh! Friends. It makes me so sad you leave comments asking to do things. I promise, this week will be the end of crazy me. Anyone up to frosting cookies tomorrow? My house. Big party!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

hi best friend who doesn't have a life anymore =/

i miss u.

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

The Eagle's nests in our ward were just a bunch of chairs off to one side, sometimes slightly elevated.

That's not necessarily a suggestion. After all, I didn't even have a Court of Honor when I got my Eagle. :(

Alyssa said...

ditto to what taylor said.
can't your brother just make his own nest?
:[