Saturday, May 16, 2009

So much to say....

So guess

what?

A few weeks ago someone told me their family thought I was "crazy". Like psycho crazy. And it really hurt my feelings.

So today we are cleaning and Rocky comes home from a campout. We (my mom, me and Rocky) stopped to eat lunch and started talking. It is really the first time we have talked since I came home. So I start telling them some college stories. The ones that Ashli likes the best. Bad kisses, running from Cute Boy and building a fire. We were all laughing so hard I could barely finish telling them.

It ended with my mom asking, "Brittany, I am worried about your sanity!" And we all laughed some more. I just love talking to my family. They teach me to laugh. And I love to laugh.
We decided that I am nuts.
(And you know what? It is fun!;])
Today is a good day.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

brittany. I love you.
can we please hang out!
like soon. and the day after.