Thursday, May 14, 2009

Are we done yet???

I wrote this yesterday:

This is the conversation in my house:

(my mom is proof reading Rocky's answers for his online class)

Mom: (after 3 seconds) "Yeah, Rocky come read this over."
Rocky: "Whaat? Oh. I just forgot the "k" in my name."
Mom:"You aren't even spelling your name right!"
.....
Mom: "Oh Rocky. I am going to THROW UP!"
Rocky: "What?"
Mom: "'What did others contribute to the job?' 'They listened to me and worked like good little workers do.' You are not writing that."
Rocky: "Why. That's what they did. I was in charge and they all worked for me."
Mom: "Oh gezzz, no. Lets rewrite this......"

I can not WAIT for Rocky to get out of school. This first was funny. But my mom says one thing, Rocky argues. Mom tells him again, he argues. They both argue about which is the correct way. Then they turn on me. Like tonight, you would have thought both of them had been starving for months the way they acted. They kept staring and criticizing me on my "cooking speed". Yah, they weren't dying. They could wait 10 minutes for spaghetti!!!

I want to write about my day today. It was exhausting. So tomorrow I will post. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I love you!
I think you are a fantastic sister, daughter, and BEST FRIEND. I look forward to our summer together =]

Alyssa said...

ditto to what Taylor said.
even I cannot wait for Rocky to graduate (and have a party) so we can have brittany back.