Saturday, May 23, 2009

I like to party.....

"Rocky, I am coming in there with a bible!"

"They drive?"
The last event in The Month of Rocky. His grad party was interesting from the start. It was suppose to rain with 50mph winds. Luckily I didn't order any of that, so it didn't come. From about 7 am to 7 pm I don't think I sat down once. With combined efforts of Sophie, Chloe, Sarah, Bobby, and our family, we were able to have it ready in time. Sarah made Rocky's cake. Amazing, once again. Towards the end of the party though we all started to get a little goofy, from being so tired. Bobby and my mom were making us laugh so hard. My mom, I think, still believes that Rocky is a sophomore. Bobby took the stolen chairs back to the church. The night ended in laughs. Rocky's friends came over and played games outside till I don't know when. It was a perfect end to the party. Congrats Grad!









No comments: