Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Monday Milkshakes.

Just another day,

at the park.

We moved out the dresser from my room this morning and started to sand it. And my this I mean, Rocky sanded it. It worked out fine, for me. I sat on the porch while watching Rocky, giving him the thumbs up. During this time I realized my parents had been gone for a long time. They left to climb the mountain at 8AM, and still hadn't returned. They ended up not coming home till after 2PM! 6 hours people! They aren't that young anymore, I thought they died. Seriously. They can't just leave without a phone for hours. I was worried sick, ready to go out and look for them. The sanding part didn't last to long, because of the fire.....

Then it was friends time! I was whinning all the way to car about having to go play volleyball. Volleyball hurts my arms, and I was determined not to play and just take pictures. That didn't work, due to uneven numbers. I ended up playing and it was really FUN! I am glad they made me.

After we went back to Taylor's house to play Rock Band and milkshakes. Her Duboui (pronounced "DU-boy")friends came too! I was so excited to meet them. They were super nice and friendly, and way intense with card games.

A great Memorial Day indeed.







1 comment:

Alyssa said...

you are so good at blogging.
I am just going to post a link on my blog that says "good read brittany's"
yep. and I am stealing all your pictures.
I am glad it is back to friend time!