Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I will never forget...

. . . . . . .

Wait? What was I saying???

Walking along the railroad tracks with Ashli, promising one another we weren't getting married.
Laying in my bed, thinking my life was over.
Telling a boy how I felt, then repeating the story to my roommates.
Logan and Ashli being my "Mom and Dad".
Eating so much pizza that Ashli threw up.
Laying in bed and talking for hours, and then randomly falling asleep, mid-conversation.
Having a rain dance.
PUCHOWWWW!
The 3 hour long "Ashli's Relationships" story.
Having blogging times.
Driving home and back in 1 day.
Going shopping for 2 hours and buying mac&cheese and apple juice.
Acting like Ashli in her red shoes.
Having our scary movie marathon.
The quote board!
MORMON LOVE.
Making the photo wall. (I still have 3 pictures missing!)
Giving side hugs.
Crying after a bad kiss.
Andy bringing a random dog into our house.
Studying for finals.
Ashli telling the teacher she hated the class.
Meeting Josh the first time.
Ashli talking to Derek in wellness.
Hitting Turbo!
Drinking Monsters and making videos.
"Ashli and Josh" love.
Staring at the wall for an hour, just because I was bored.
Ashli killing a spider in the shower for me, while I was dripping wet in a towel.
Izzy bleaching and cutting my hair.
Girls night.
Hours of phone conversations in the closet.
"Working".
Henry being installed in our room.
Looking at stars.
Dressing up as Gangsta's.
Tanning on the balcony.
Killing ants.
Famous bowls.

Some good times my first year at EA. I will miss not being able to tell Ashli every little detail of my life over the summer. And not making the 3 hour drive 9 times each month? How WILL I survive? I love EA.

It has been so great living behind red door number 4.

1 comment:

ashliteeps said...

ahhh...

brit i miss you so much already! i think i may cry when you leave today! :'(