Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rocky's Photo Shoot.


Like a few weeks ago, I took Rocky's senior pictures. Ha, everyone STOP laughing. It was VERY stressful and I didn't feel at all qualified for the job. We had him scheduled with another photographer, but after some long drawn out drama, I was the one holding the camera. Now though, I have to say I am a bit pleased with myself. I just wish I could do it over again, but I know my mom won't iron anymore shirts for me, or will Rocky pose. I loved picking Rocky's clothes. He is so cute. But here are the pictures. I don't know which one to use? Help?

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Please let me know. My mom is giving me this job. I need my sister!!! I have to send these by Friday. Help?!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like number 1, 5, and 10.

But you cant really see his face in number 10, So I guess that really leaves 1 and 5. And I think that 5 shows his personality more then 1 does, but 1 is a good picture!!! you did a great job!! Which ones does he like?

brittany said...

OOO, You picked my favorites. My dad said 5, so I think we are going to use that. We didn't really ask Rocky. :D. The number 10 one is like the very top pic I used, I like that one better. My dad and I tried to come up with someway of using it.
Isn't 1 SO cute. I loved dressing him. I am totally picking his graduation outfit!
Thanks Sarah.

Sarah said...

Well, you can let me have number 1 and I can use that picture for his graduation cake?!? Otherwise I was just going to use the same pic from the invitations. Let me know!