Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Total Turbo.

[NO PHOTO DUE TO IT MAKES ME CRY]

Yesterday I received the news. It shattered my little 19 year old heart. My Turbo is totaled. Gone. Finished. Dead. Forever. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Now, I know that it isn't quite ALL his fault, but Rocky once again was involved. Remember my white Toyota? It was named "The Stink Pot" by my mom after Rocky's first accident. That I forgave him for. I was just happy that he wasn't hurt and was OK. Well, I had to move my stuff from school to Phoenix so I came home and took The Truck back up to Thatch-town. Well Wednesday (the 3rd day he had my car) he called and told me it was dead. A girl had hit him as he was going through a 4-way stop. It wasn't his fault, but I think he has it out for my cars. The insurance company called yesterday and gave the news: Turbo will be no more.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

sad day!
=[

Sorry, that stinks.