Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sweet and simple.

To one of my very best friends.


I kinda have like this great best friend. She is going to my roommate in 26 days. And I couldn't be more excited. We have set up so many rules for ourselves so we won't end up hating each other. I am not worried though, and either is she. I have learned so many different lessons from my amazing friend this past year, just simply by her example. I am constantly learning and bettering myself because I know her. Our lives are kinda similar sometimes, and it never fails to take us by surprise when the same exact things happens to us both. I think about Alyssa and her stories and they just always make me smile. Although life isn't always the most kind, she always finds the sweet things to point out.
Between sunflowers, pictures and laughs....
I think we deal just fine.




Just for you...
always.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

aww!
I love this THANK YOU!
You are awesome!!
WOOHOOO.
Thank Gor for Mrs. Alred's Algebra 3-4 class!!
I am so glad we are friends!

Georgeanne said...

you guys did make a rule about not slapping each other for saying "legitly," right? i have a feeling that could become a very serious issue.

meggs said...

why cant you uys say legitly?

Georgeanne said...

lol, no they can. just ask alyssa. she can explain.

Alyssa said...

HAHHAHAHAAAAA.
GEORGEANNE
OHHH the days of NAU...
hahahaaaaaa!!
AND BRITTANY YOU BETTER NOT THROW UP IN THE SINK WHILE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH!
It's just mean!

Unknown said...

I'm a complete stranger, a teacher in Texas, who stumbled onto your site, but I just wanted to tell you what a lovely website you have. You are a very talented writer and I hope that you would consider journalism as a career.