Saturday, July 4, 2009

What day is the 4th of July on?

Christmas in July!!
I didn't really take any pictures today, mostly because my family was teasing me about blogging. They said when I find a penny in the street I have to go run and blog. I also started explaining the whole "Christmas in July" theme to my mom and she said, (in her most sarcastic valley girl voice) "Hey, like why don't you just blog about it?" SO, I am just posting these pictures because they are simply impossible and now won't talk to me, only read my blog.

We decorated the tree as a service project. It is going to be donated to a hospital in Utah and auctioned off in December with a 100% of the proceeds going to the children's hospital. Our tree was 4th of July. So today the Single's Ward had a Christmas dinner and tree decorating. It was quite fun and delicious.




No comments: