Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My little friend is 19.

The youngest of us all,

FINALLY turned 19.

Taylor turned 19 July 7th! We celebrated much like my own 19th birthday. The best things about best friends is that no matter where you end up, it is always a party. I love laughing and all the little insane jokes we have accumulated from over the years. Happy Birthday my best-est friend. I know this year will be great for you!







Disclosure: I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS LIKE, I DON'T KNOW... WHEN IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! But SOMEONE decided to just now to upload the pictures. But the great thing about pictures is it can bring you back to the day so you don't feel like you missed a thing!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

SOOOORRRRRRRYYY. some of us actually have a life.
chk chk BURNNNN!
just kidding, I am slow.
but you posted certain pictures you shouldnt have.
but I forgive you I guess.
LOVE.
YAYYYY TAYLOR!

Taylor said...

THANKS FRIENDS!

that was super fun, and missing practice the next day for it was worth it

;]