Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hot Summer Nights







I was suppose to go to the river today, but it rained while taking my mother to work, so we cancelled. That ended up not being legit rain. After taking a nap, I got the girls for a few hours. During this time Alyssa and Meigen came over to play. They were a-maz-ing with Chloe and Sophie. They played barbies forever then put both their phones on speaker and gave one to each girl. It was funny to see them talk in the phone. We made and decorated cupcakes. Turned out to be quite a mess. After AJ and Meg left, Chloe got to watch T.V. (something that never happens) waiting for her mom, and my mom held Sophie who was crying about nothing. Within minutes Soph was fast asleep.




Then around 8 Alyssa called and said, "Let's play vball. See you at 8:30." After a few calls we had 2 teams assembled. On the way back to our cars we saw sprinklers. What would you do? We ran and ran, getting soaked. When we were almost to our cars, Rachel arrived, so we did it all again. So I am writing this dripping wet. I love the hot summer nights, and all the ideas that come from it.

No comments: