Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I should probably tell you...

Now that this weekend is fastly approaching, I should probably post about last weekend.

Friday I learned:

Mormon Camping is the ONLY way to go.

Last weekend Single's Ward stayed at a cabin bigger than most houses. Meg and I went to the Prescott mall. It only lasted a little under 24 hours. I was only attacked by a moth once. We slept inside, on an air mattress, with a heavenly made pink blanket. We did have a campfire and smore cupcakes. I love Mormon camping.



I got home Saturday:

just in time for fireworks at Deer Valley Park.

You see, they do fireworks a week earlier because it is cheaper, and I absolutely LOVE it. Taylor Webb's house is across from park, so we just sat there and watched them. Ben and Gabe were late, shocker? So AFTER the display they showed up, and with a growing group, we sat in Tay's backyard playing games and talking.




2 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

That's Mormon camping? Gee, my stake must be behind the times.

Taylor said...

those firework pix ROCK!