Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How I spend my hours...


yumm. AJ and I!

So I have not blogged in so long. This is only because I haven't taken pictures, not because I haven't been busy with events. Last Saturday I went to Ashli's bridal shower. Oh how I LOVE Ashli. She is so funny. I could seriously just talk, laugh and listen to her all day. Such a wonderful friend. She has made getting married look very fun. I am still unsure about the whole "time and all eternity" part. But the ACT of getting married looks super fun. From watching Ashli, this is what I have come up with.
First a boy who absolutely adores you and worships the ground you walk on gives you a BEAUTIFUL ring.
Then you get pictures taken of you, LOTS of pictures.
And you have to send out invitations and have parties. But Ashli's explanation of all this is priceless. Every time I mention or tell her something is really cute, she says, "Yeah that was all (fill in the blank). I didn't do anything."
So she just shows up, and magically there is a party and presents waiting for her.
Oh. And you get lots of presents and have a pretty princess dress.
See, getting married sounds fun.

Then I went over to AJ's sister, Becca's, baby shower. I wish I would have taken some photo's there. The decorations were EXTREMELY cute. Going to parties kinda depresses me sometimes, I realize how boring I am when I see all the cute little details people add. Cutest baby blocks in the world!

Then this Monday we had a birthday dinner for Bobby and Jennifer. I came straight from work so I didn't have my camera with me. Sad. But Chloe and Sophie were once again adorably funny and sweet. I never tire of listening and watching them. They are simply the cutest little girls. And Sophie talking more and more. I feel like I miss so much just seeing her every other day!

So you are caught up!

No comments: