Thursday, March 26, 2009

OMG

There is a tornado coming.

Yesterday all the power went out in Thatcher and Safford. Today I was sitting in my car and it almost blew over. Needless to say.... We have a tornado coming.

Yesterday Izzy's Beauty School had a little fashion show. I went and watched Ashli. Bahahaha!!!! She should LIVE in the 80's! She looked so good! I was really funny. She left her the same way today. Totally PRICELESS.



Huge baby SCORPION!


Yes. It was coming towards me on the ground and I screamed and I yelled at Ashli. (A lot of help my roommate was! She was stunned and I killed it with my left TOMS shoe.) It was so scary. I called my dad. He started LAUGHING! Whyyy? I don't know. His baby girl almost died. It is just sad. I checked my pulse too. Ashli just thought it was all hilarious. Why am I surrounded by evil people?

No comments: