Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beauty School Drop Out

Blonds

Just have more FUN!
Driving home Monday I decided, I need to be blond. Yes, I am a blond at heart. So I made a call to Izzy and this afternoon, she made it happen. Thanks Iz!


A bit nervous...


A horseshoe!


I was shaggy like a dog!


Izzy and her mad foil skillz.


Did I mention that the first hour I kept falling asleep? Izzy had to pull my hair to wake me up! What can I say? I LOVE when people play with my hair!



Awww, I wish I could do this look EVERYDAY! (I can barely see!!!)


Kickin' it!


It's hard to see, I know. It's not quite as light as I want, I want legit blond.... but baby steps! I don't want my hair falling out!

HELLO CHANGE! (humm, I can almost feel summer time!)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

OMG. let's do one more thing to make our lives the same...oh wait..
HAHAH!! YES BLONDES DO HAVE MORE FUN!
AND SUMMER!!!
LOVE.