Monday, March 16, 2009

Black Gone Spring Break

Pictures Kinda say it all. So I won't write much.


Michael made cookies!
(I told him I was dying and would only get better if he made and brought me cookies. So he did. What a guy)



Looking at the stars.
(Michael is Asian)


The Mall/Culvers with Michael
(fact I had my bathing suit on the ENTIRE time because he told me we would be swimming. That was a lie.)







Goldwater Fashion Show






I had the girls for 3 days and 3 nights.
We had a PARTY!







Kettle Corn!




2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am sad, I was not as much (or at all) a part of your spring break as I had wanted to be.
I love you.
jahsfuahsgfhszknfasfasgnjmusdgw.
LOVE.

brittany said...

ALYSSA!
Just because WE don't have PICTURES together doesn't mean the entire time I wasn't talking to YOU!
I LOVE YOU!