Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little birdy told me...

I party like a ROCKSTAR.

I look like a MOVIESTAR.
This weekend... Saturday afternoon...

Andy was here. We partied at Taylor's in the afternoon. Rachel and Alyssa came over and we watched "House Bunny". SO FUNNY! (no quite the best content though.) "Cinderella" (said in a monster voice). Anyways... Then we got ready (sorry Andy, I took forever!) Then hopped on the LIGHT RAIL! Apparently Taylor and I are the only ones impressed with this concept. It takes you all day for only 2.50! GOLDEN!

(Sorry, my current tone of voice is so weird on this blog. I am in Meigen's house and Ashli and Andy are over being EXTREMELY funny. So I am starting to talk like all of them.)

We ended up just getting off and walking around. We found this sweet school that had a doorbell. Which Andy and Taylor rang many times. We went on the swings. So much fun. Then we came back to Taylor's, but FIRST picked up MICHAEL! We went back to her house and busted out the Rock Band! Wow, I was kind really bad. But then Michael and I left to pick up some items at the store.... for CHOCOLATE SHAKES! Taylor's mom makes the best. Then it was watching 27 Dresses. Which Andy fell asleep to. Then the party train was way tired and we all went our separate ways. Good times on Saturday. I can always tell the days I hang out with my friends, because the next day my stomach hurts so much from laughing. The way home Andy drove and scared me. So the way home I drove. Thanks goodness. ;]


















1 comment:

Alyssa said...

ah. LOVE IT.
good times:]
love.