Tuesday, March 17, 2009

oooo OUCH!

I so clumsy. This morning I woke up and my knee kinda hurt and as I was getting out of bed I had a huge bruise! (well first I thought it was a bug and was FREAKING out. But it was just an injury, silly me.) I must have done it Sunday or Monday. I don't recall.



And then I was doing my hair and for seriously burnt my left middle finger. Second burn in a week! So that might be why I am sporting the very lovely over sized green ty-dye shirt and track pants today...... perhaps?



More excitingly, I received a letter from ELDER LUNT yesterday! It totally made my day. And WOW! I can already tell that he has changed SO much! I am so happy for him, he is a great missionary.

That's about all for today. Although I am missing my little girls SO MUCH! Chloe and Sophie! I can't wait to come home and see you! I watch the video we made ALL the time. NO GETTING ANY BIGGER!

Well, my life isn't that exciting to report on today is it? I am deeply sorry. There is only 50 more of my days left at for my 1st semester of EAC. I am so excited to have a year behind me!

50 more days, just 50 more days!

No comments: