Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend.


I went home Friday to see my ill mother. It happened that I wasn't feeling well either. So We both just laid on the couch and watched some T.V. Saturday my mom woke me up EARLY and said, "OK, I am not staying here today. Lets clean up and go out." (My mother has been sick for a week+. She was in the house for 5 days straight and then left to see the doctor, get medicine and a little work.) So we changed her room to spring time. I don't know if she is the only one that does this, or if it is normal. She has winter sheets and spring sheets. So her room now looks so summer-ish. Then finally we went to our favorite place. California Pizza Kitchen. Yummm, so good. And then went shopping at Desert Ridge for like a year. Oh, we lost our car in the huge parking lots. It was very funny. I was all embarrassed that we kept circling looking. But my mom met two other people that lost their car too. She was all proud to make friends.

Well our night ended with more shopping and very cute frames for the living room. Oh and a chocolate shake from CHICK-A-FIL-A.

*side note:
Chick-A-fil-A is probably the greatest chocolate shake maker in the world. I advise you to right now, if you have one nearby, to leave and go get one. I am so sad that Thatcher does not currently own one. It will be worth the trip.

But it was such a fun day. We went to all these house store and found PINK yard and gardening tools. I was set on buying a PINK shovel. But for SOME reason, SOME people don't believe you have a need for PINK in your life. It was sad....

Sunday I woke up, late as usual and ran around to get ready for church. I was crimping my hair, but since I cut it, I can never do the back because it is so short. So my brother crimped the back for me. BAHAHA! I was so scared he was going to burn me. But it was pretty good. He was a trooper. Church was good because I got to see little Chloe and Sophie. They were so cute in there sun dresses. (Well church would have been good regardless, but I enjoyed seeing them.)

That day I also convinced Alyssa Jesser (A.J.) to come to MEXICO with me! OK, funniest blog of my life. Go look at her blog Alyssa Loves. It is worth your time. So Funny.

And now I am back at school enjoying a very depressing lecture on civil rights.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am excited for Mexico.
and stuff. nice countdown.
39 days. 39 39 39.
blahblhabashfjhsdugaksfd.
love.