Thursday, March 19, 2009

Say Whaa?

I am at work. The phone started ringing. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE HAD A PHONE! So I just ignored it. Was that the best choice? Probably not. But I have a thing called "Phone Phobia". It's legit. Look it up.

This morning I went on my second field trip for Bio. Unfortunately I did NOT bring a camera. We went a hour up the mountain to Noon Creek and saw plants. Yes, ALL the plants in the wild have names. And I have to know ALL of them (or so it seems). The ride back was... interesting. Let me share, if you do not know me well, them I have no clue why you are wasting your time reading this, but I have a tendency to talk. And talk. And talk. Especially when I get nervous. He asked us about boys. Ashli was dying laughing in the car and I just wanted to curl up and disappear. It was painful. And Ashli enjoyed every moment of it.

BAHAHA. Something just happened at work I MUST share.

A boy walk my office (I work in the EA game room) and he got a phone call. As he was very very carefully picking out his pool stick (they all look the same to me) he answered it. It was quite obviously a girl on the other line. A special girl it sounded like. He said, "Hi. I am going to play pool then take a shower and then got back to my room." talking on the other line "Well is it OK if I call you later?" more talking. "Are you going to be mad?" talking "Well will you answer?" more talking.... then he looks up and yells to his bubby "Yo play for me" and walked away with the phone. SO FUNNY. Funny how girls control boys so much.

Well. Basically I should get studying again. I have tests to take tomorrow and I have done everything BUT study. I took a nap. Talked on the phone. Caught up on the office. Blogged. Looked at other blogs. Looked at scrap booking. (occasionally worked) and now I am just waiting to go home.

Oh. I am coming back to Ptown tomorrow. I have a date to go to the lake. Hmm. I am looking forward to it.

Mucho Love.

1 comment: