Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Everyday....

This was my day today:

Woke up at 8! (Tuesdays are the only days I don't have my 8am classes)
Ate cereal in bed. (went shopping the night before.)
Played on the computer a bit.
Spent a good 30min just laying in bed listening to Frank Sinatra.
Started getting ready for the day.
Crimped all my hair and then decided to wear it up.
Put make-up on. (First time to do this at school in what? a month???)
Church dressed for Devotional.
Went on a walk with Meigen.
Was extra early to Devotional.
Devotional was a musical one. I normally try to avoid these. But I was early and sitting in the front so it forced me to stay. It was so amazing! So much talent here.
Went to Book of Mormon.
Then to Living the Productive Life of the Gospel (I think that is what it is called).
Then came home. Chatted with AJ.
Took a much to short nap.
Took my math midterm. (long over due)
Did my psychology homework.
Got all excited to go to the CUTEST scrap booking store (but it was closed).
Now I am back listening to good old Frank.
I have 30 min's until my psychology class. I think I might clean-up my room and lay down. Or eat? Probably I will eat! yummm.
Mother. I hope your good health returns to you.
Oh. I am going to spend the long 3 hours in class writing to my missionaries. (Well not "MY" missionaries. But the missionaries that I have been writing. To say Hi to. Bahaha. At EA that phrase could mean something completely different.)
Then all night I will be studying for bio.
Today is pretty productive. I am proud.
:D!

No comments: