Thursday, October 9, 2008

wooh.


Tonight I went through all my letters I have had sent to me since school started. I have such amazing family and friends. I think people forget how lucky they are sometimes, and just get caught up in the day to day troubles. I miss my Chloe and Sophie so much. I haven't danced with that girl in such a LONG time!!! I am coming home in a week for Pamella's farewell. Some people at school laugh at me because every other weekend so far I have come home, but I just miss my family so much. I really don't understand how people here can be away for so long. It's really insane.

I am learning so many things here. Taking Psychology and Sociology at the same time makes me question everything. In Psy you learn that most everyone has at least one disorder, and Soc teaches you that there are so many problems in the world, its amazing we can co-exsist.

English, I handed in a three page typed paper, and got it back with more red ink on the pages than black. Insane how my hard work can be torn apart in seconds.

Math, I should really attend more often.

My institute classes I love. I love love love them.

My blog is turning into my journal. Whatev. I think only Jesser reads it, or sometimes Taylor. Maybe Sarah. Occasionally Grandparents. My mom and dad... I call them and remind them to check it. Michael just looks for his name. And Pamella makes me work on hers. So, for those that are reading this, I love and miss you all! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Burtny-Payton is so excited for you to see her new glasses because they are a lot like yours, she thinks, and well, you are Burtny cool. I'm so grateful to you for being such a good example for her to look up to. We all love you1

Alyssa said...

I can't wait either.
:] love.