Friday, October 24, 2008

SCHOOL!

So today I really had a minor freak out, where I went a little crazy and signed up for every class I could next semester. I only have 3 semesters left. And I need A's in every class. And you know, its a little stressful sometimes. And looking at the schools I am going to transfer too, that's extremely worrisome. I am trying to complete all those credits at EA along with my EA credits, and I got maybe, slightly a little crazy. Ashli just kept laughing at me, my mom told me I had a better plan than most. But it feels like I am going to be in school for forever. And I want to hurry up an get it done. Well, to show you how freaked out I was, I planned spring, summer I and II, and fall of 2009. Yeah, most people aren't that insane. There is just SO MANY things you can choose. How do you only choose one? I am feeling very over whelmed. Worrying makes you very tired. And so now I stopped looking at all the colleges websites, and just going to rest on the whole major/career choice for right now. I want to hurry up and get school over with, at least the boring part. I love EA, its fun and there is always something to do here. But I am here for school. I have 2 years to get as much knowledge as possible before I move somewhere else. That concept is frightening. 2 years to do as much as you can. OK, taking deep breaths and realizing how this doesn't need to be solved all in one day in a few hours. School, people have no idea how hard it is to PICK! or at least for me it is... but I am starting to get an idea of what I want to-do. That's something productive that came out of today. I do have a bit of direction....

2 comments:

Taylor said...

oh brittany,

it never ceases to amaze me that even though we are far apart, we seem to be worried about the same issues around the same time. I hear ya! this weekend is my time to figure out my major aswell and which school to transfer to in a year..can u say pressure?
lol I know that whatever we choose we will be BOMB-DIGGITY!
LOVE YOU, don't stress

Alyssa said...

what you both choose will be "bomb diggity" because you will both pick NAU as your school to transfer to.:]
love you both.