Monday, October 6, 2008

More.

Ever have something great? Then have to leave? Well that's how my entire weekend went.
Friday:
I worked until 7, then... ate TACO BELL! (ymmm) and talked to MEIGER forever! (pssss, she is coming to EA!) Watched a bit of 27 Dresses. Talked with Alyssa Rommy for a while. Then heard a song that Jesser sent. Basically our lives. Then Owen TIME!
So Owen came over to watch a movie. I personally thought we were going to the stars, but whatev. Then somehow he got my laptop and for an hour we watched truck burn outs. That was exciting. (haha, I don't know why/how I do somethings). Then we watched Mission Impossible III. Which is an extremely violent movie. We got like half way through. Both falling asleep and decided to call it a night.
Saturday:
Woke up at 5:30 to go to the March of Dimes walk and make a balloon arch. Got some hot chocolate which really burned my tongue. Then came home threw my dirty clothes in the car and came home. I made perfect time and was home by 10. Finished watching conference with my family. And we started WORKING ON THE HOUSE! My favorite thing. I love when we do dramatic things. Like, this time, we took the gate off, tore out two bushes, took off the gutters, and put in new sprinklers. My dad complains that we (my Mom, Pam, and I) watch HG TV to much and think that we can do a 3 month project in 3 hours. But we always pull it off. So did that all day.... then took some naps.... and when I woke up everyone was gone besides my mother. Jesser was in town this weekend, so we (jesser, rachel, taylor, and I) went and ate at Chili's. Then went to the sweetest place in Glendale. I am not going to disclose the location because, you will want to go there too. But we all just talked. Its amazing how different our surroundings are, yet we ALL have the same concerns. I just love these girls. After Tay went home and Rachel, Alyssa and I did something I am not ALLOWED to talk about, or put pictures up. I can write that during our travels we went to WalMart. And it might be because the hour was so late, but I found the FUNNIEST sound card. I could have stayed there forever. But we had to leave, and thats all I can say. So, that is sad, but what I can tell you is it was REALLY funny and I wish I could have video taped Rachel.
Sunday:
Woke up to conference. Great timing. Then worked on the house a bit more. Pamella is so funny just to watch. Some like to "people watch", I like to "Pamella watch". I don't know how she did it, but every ten minutes somehow she almost died or was covered in dirt. It was extremely entertaining. And basically that was my Sunday. I stayed the night because me and my father are having breakfast on Monday morning. So that night I needed to go to bed early, I have forgotten what early is. Wrote my paper. Which is really ironic, because I am always the anti-marriage girl.
Monday:
Woke up at 3 AM! Left by 4. Ate at 4:45. On the road to Thatcher by 5. Sleep driving... It reminds me of the movie, I think its called "Summer School" or something. Like an 80's movie. But the one part these two boys are arguing with their teacher "The reason why drunk drivers are so bad, is because they don't learn to drive drunk" HA HA! Well I am a good sleep driver. No, I wasn't really sleeping, but I was tired. Almost to Pima I realize Ashli is driving behind me. So we arrive home at the same time. Don't say a word and crawl into bed to sleep! Awww, I love sleep. Unfortnately, my english class (the one I HAD to back for) starts at 10, I woke up at 9:56. So close to missing it!!!

THE WEEKEND WAS SO FUN! NEXT TIME I WILL TRY SLEEPING MORE!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

firat in response to your comment:
I don't wish i could take things back yet. however I haven't really talked yet..
What happened this morning?
This weekend was good.
PS. you failed to mention that I was the founder of "the coolest spot in Glendale." I told you guys that I wouldn't get create for it.
jaaayy kayyy.
Seriously though I have plans for the 17th weekend. It envolves stars and chalk. :]
good?
love.

Alyssa said...

Correction
I meant FIRST
and Credit not create.
and involves.
I really should read before I post.