Thursday, October 30, 2008

Post from Ashli: Mormon Bases

My roommate Ashli Teeples posted this blog and I asked if I could re-post it here (but she also requested I add a Works Cited). I love going on to her blog because she states everything the way it is. Visit as aSHLi's wOrLd spins to get to know my awesome roommate and friend.


For reasons I am not at liberty to discuss.... Brittany and I were on the topic of "mormon dating." We decided that it was necessary to make a MORMON version of "the bases." So here it is. After much debating, collaborating and hard work we have done it. We have the Mormon Bases. I know It is difficult to read but just click on the baseball field above and it will allll make sense. Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

marriage should be the home run.

Taylor said...

I like these bases way more than the 4 "F's" ChaCha told us about.
LOL

Michael V Schroeder said...

lol wow
someone needs to review their For the Strength of Youth book =P