Monday, October 13, 2008

seriously?

maybe meigen will understand the title.
i really want to go to the "secret sweet spot that alyssa found"
or in translation, the spot.
i am in a very ponderous mood.
(is ponderous a word?)
its a good thing i am not around people, i would spill everything right now.
i did eat a butterfinger today, maybe....
"I could have saved so much time for us
Had I seen the way to get to where I am today "
my life is a never ending metaphor.
not really, i just like the way that sounds.
what did you do today? good question...
i didn't unpack.
i didn't fix my paper.
i didn't do anything i needed.
but i did think.
alot.
"You're the one thing that I'm missing here
With you beside me I no longer fear
"
josh radin understands,
why is it so hard for everyone else.
Alyssa.
i think i am writing to you again.
i think i am missing my person.
who is your person?
everyone has people now.
people makes it to many.
you end up telling everyone the same thing.
my person: i am not going to see for awhile.
how often do you tell your person they are your person.
and you can't just declare that this is your person.
it happens, and you can't make anyone else your person after you have one.
and when am i going to stop sounding so naive.
i want to argue so much right now.
argue for the sake of arguing.
not helping with the idea of "perfect love"?
i totally contradict myself.
"Finally see you are naturally
The one to make it so easy
When you show me the truth
Yeah, I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too "

for those that have read this far. sorry you just wasting your time reading my nothingness. i think no one will understand. ;). i just like the way one sentence, with a few minor insignificant words, can change the readers thoughts, and add so much more than ever thought possible.

8 comments:

meggs said...

yes. I beleive you got te idea of a "person" from grays anatomy.

i love you brittany black.

Alyssa said...

I got it.
seriously week please go faster.
I have never seen gray's anatomy but your person idea made so much sense to me.
this whole blog made oh so much sense to me. and it tells me we need to get together.
when I don't talk to you guys I spill my guts to the wrong people :[ (don't do it.)
that might have happened a little.
love.

Alyssa said...

my comment was kind of off topic and random.this one is too.
so furthermore I want to make bracelets this weekend. I have some sweet beads and I'll get some more.
yeah?
love.

meggs said...

I hate how you and alyssa always make plans, and I never seem to be in them...

shoot me in the foot and tear out my heart.

hey that would be the best effing plot for one grey's anatomy episode.

damn, I should become a writer for them.

SPOTLIGT!

Alyssa said...

Don't worry Meigen you are always there in spirit. and when you get home you will be there for REAL!
I miss you. :]
love.
(HAHA shoot you in the foot and tear out your heart.) (that's a little extreme don't you think.

Alyssa said...

B!
It will not let me follow Taylor's blog nor does the invitation thing work!
I am telling you this because I am assuming you are the creater behind her blog.
HELP!
:[

Rachel said...

Brittany, seriously, that was spectacular. It really made me think. I'm actually really excited about having a blog. Yay!

Alyssa said something to me about going 'chalking' this weekend. bahahaha! Chalking?? I love that there is now a term for that. That's so funny. And totally awesome.

Oh, and my e-mail (for Taylor's blog) is-- rachel.adams03@yahoo.com

Hopefully I'll see you sometime this weekend!
:)

Alyssa said...

ugh. okay I was logged in to blogger and everything but the link in my email makes me log in again but then after I log in it says error EVERYTIME!
can you try again or something?
Rachel- don't make fun of my cool terms. if you're lucky you'll get invited.jayy kayyy. I already invited you.
love.