Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ouch!

I have two bruises from just today, and its only 3 o'clock. The first is when I rammed my knee into the door frame of the bathroom. How did I do that? The second is from Owen. Actually I should have a few from him. Today I learned how "abusive" this boy is. But it was a good lesson. For example, from now on I won't listen to hear the end of this sentence.. "Hey Brittany, does this hurt?" IT ALWAYS HURT! That happened like 3 times in a row. Then I caught on. Owen is ginormous and I happen to be like half of him, and he totally takes advantage of that fact.
But I also fell off my little tiny fat heel shoe in the middle of the street. Embarrassing. Then straight up ran into a bush. I don't know how I do these things.
I also think my hands stopped developing with the rest of my body. I can't EVER win at the stupid thumb war game. Owen knocks my hand down without even trying.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

B. ugh.
I wish I was there.
I still haven't talked!!
This is getting harder.
ugh ugh ugh ugh.
Can I just quite school and live on your couch?
I can't wait til the 17th.