Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcoming 2009!

Who better to do it with than
STARWARS!

Earlier this week, I was in a conversation about these movies. I always liked STARWARS, and thought they were great movies. The idea came up about watching them all in a row. Well, when better to do that than on New Year's Eve? But I also had this conversation with Michael Schroeder, which meant it was pretty much set in stone. I didn't really add up the total minutes, or should I say hours? It was just shy of 14 I believe, or so Michael said. He could have just toned that number so I would not run in terror. Ha ha. Just kidden. It was my idea. And I am happy to say, WE DID IT! All six movies, DONE!



It was a way INTENSE night at the Schroeder's home. We started at 4 pm, and I ended up coming home at 6:30 AM! thats right people. Oh, so I guess it was 14 hours? I am so STARWARS savy. Ask me anything!!! Ok, maybe not anything.... I was kinda a bad movie watcher. I talked A LOT! Michael kept saying, "Brittany! Watch this part!" and we did have to rewind a few times. And I may have fallen asleep towards the end of the 5th movie. But, it was a New Year to remember.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2009!!
WOOOOO HOOOO!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

BAhahaaa!
I told jf that you did this and he said, "that's so cool!!" I think he was actually very jealous of you guys.
bahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
i love you.