Monday, January 26, 2009

Jeremy's Farewell

Call Me Crazy

But it was just that worth it!
(Me proving I can drink a 5 hour energy.)

SUNDAY

12 AM-
ME: "I think I am going to drive to Phoenix."
Derek: "Well you better leave now."
ME: "No, I will leave like around 5."
D: "No, that's when the sun is coming up and its harder to stay awake."

1 AM-
Meigens apartment......
ME: "Hey GUESS WHAT?"
Meigen: "What?"
ME: "I am going to Phoenix. Wanna come?"
M: "UGH! You are not going!!! FINE, I don't want you to be driving by yourself."
Meigen's scary roommate: "You will go on the REZ and die."
ME: "Ummm, thanks?"

2:30 AM-
ME: "Lets drink Monsters."
M: "My dad is going to kill me! I can't believe we are going home."
ME: "Just blame me. :)"

3 AM-
M: "Brittany slow down when there is so much fog."
ME: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH(this is a shriek)"
ME: "Meigen, I am scared."

4 AM-
Monsters kick in.

5 AM-
The most INTENSE dance party on the 202 to the 10 to the 17.

5:30 AM-
Arrive at my house and scare my mom half to death.

6 AM-
Totally hooked on Monster, but somehow lay down and drift into sleep.

8 AM-
Get woken up by Meigen and Chloe. Give the girls tubs and get them ready while getting myself ready.

9 AM-
Arrive at church. Meigen surprises her own family by just going up and sitting next to them.
Chloe entertains while Sophie plays jungle gym on me.
Jeremy has an AMAZING farewell.

11 AM-
Go home, pack see few friends and leave to the Farewell dinner.

12:45 PM-
Eat and say Hi to a few old friends and bye to Jeremy. Can I please point out I won't see him for 2 years? I am so excited for his mission! He is going to be a great missionary.

1:45ish PM-
Sis. Vill: "Did you sleep? You have better switch off drivers and stay awake."
Leave the farewell. Go to Verizon.
"WHY can't I just skip the 100 free upgrade and you just GIVE me the 50 dollar replacement? I mean really... You would be SAVING money"
I have had 5 enV phones in the past 2 years and have yet had to ever pay. I am DETERMINED to keep it that way!

2:30 PM-
(12 hours from leaving Thatch Town)
On the road with a Monster and 5 hour energy each.
Meigen: "Just chug it so you don't taste it!"

3 PM-
Another way intense dance off. A little dizzy from the driving and a few random "scream" phone calls.

4 PM-
Stop, its Monster time!

5:45ish PM-
(12 hours from arriving in Ptown)
Arrive tired, pumped, wired in Thatcher. 36 hours and no rest.

8 PM-
Meigen's apartment.....
Meigen: "Brittany study with me and Owen!"
ME: "I AM TAKING A TIMED MATH TEST."
Meigen: "Get OFF the phone with Michael!"
ME: (to Meigen) "I am ASKING a question!" (to Michael) "What is it when you raise a number to zero?"
Michael: "Wow Brit, real hard math you are in!"
Owen: "OK, well later"

10 PM-
Study with Derek for a quiz for about 2 hours.

2 AM-
(24 hours from leaving Thatcher)
Go to bed.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

you are ridulous. both of you.
LOVE.